Jeff Cawley will speak in the webinar, ISO 22000 Compliant Food Safety Systems , Tuesday, April 7, 2009 11:00 am EDT. The seminar is part of the Pilgrim Software Enterprise Compliance and Quality Management series and will discuss the role of Food Safety Systems such as NWA eHACCP in meeting the ISO 22000 standard.
The presentation will examine the ISO 22000 standard and the role of standard commercial software in implementing a compliant food safety management system (FSMS). ISO 22000 is a linked standard and the FSMS is the enabling system architecture. The standard describes a FSMS that is not simply a records archive, but rather an active process management tool.
The webinar will describe the strategy of system creation and maintenance to manage the operational aspects of prerequisite and HACCP programs, ingredient and product genealogy, and quality management with the necessary alerts and analytics to support truly intelligent process management and improvement. The session will also discuss how the FSMS links with other corporate functions such as supply chain management.
ISO 22000 Compliant Food Safety Systems will address these frequently asked questions:
– What are the components of the FSMS specified in ISO 22000?
– What is feasible to automate in programs such as Prequisite conditions and HACCP management?
– Which functions are handled by standard software modules and where is customization required?
– What is the role of active process alerts and analytics for effective food safety management and improvement?
– How is the FSMS operationally integrated with other enterprise computing